The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Thread Take 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I ate armadillo once in Texas. I know where some groundhogs are too. Might be tasty. BTW, did you have any Bigfoot sightings today. :banana:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I ate armadillo once in Texas. I know where some groundhogs are too. Might be tasty. BTW, did you have any Bigfoot sightings today. :banana:

Dont want no Armadillo. All bigfoot info is on bigfoot thread.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Howdy DAWG fans and 6 ....... hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Dang it... I missed starting a perfectly good riot last night......go Dawgs.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Rip, are the crappie biting yet? If not crappie maybe some catfish on Jugs.:biggrin2:

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Lets meet over at Lake Wiess one weekend.

Save ya money and fish the Lock and Dam on the Coosa in Floyd Co.. South of Rome. The fish can only run up to the old dam and they bunch up. Pockets of fishable water all the way back to Weiss on the Coosa, just depending on when the fish get there. White bass will run first (soon) followed by the paper lips...Fishin lead heads when they are on, and live bait when they ain't....be prepared with multiple weights and color variations. Pearl has been a long favorite down there but the water color varies widely depending on rain upstream. The South of the Border crowd will fish 16 oz coke bottles with line wrapped around the bottle with a jig. They cast it much like an open face reel with the bell always open, and retrieve by rolling the bottle. If the MAN shows up for a license check, they just drop it in the water and walk away.... No Rod.. no fishy...

Status
Not open for further replies.