Joe Kurz Reports?

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Not looking for spots or specifics. But, How is the acorn crop up there looking? I know someone has been scouting a little. Come on, spill the beans. PLEASE!!! I will be there the 19th ( gotta cheer competition with my Daughter opening weekend) So I am coming in late.

buckshed

I can tell u that I hunt a property that is less than 2 miles down the road from kurz and the white oaks are spotty...water and willow oaks are loaded...a few have just started to drop...persimmons are absolutely the best I've seen...with a few trees just now starting to drop some fruit.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Buckshed, A very big thank you!!! That helps me out and gives me an idea of terrain to follow looking for food. Again many thanks!

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
We Leave Thursday night! The weather is going to be perfect!!!!! I can't wait to get outta town for a few days!!!

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
We Leave Thursday night! The weather is going to be perfect!!!!! I can't wait to get outta town for a few days!!!

I've never been anywhere near the place, OmenHonkey so I can't help with any info but I do hope you have a great hunt! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I've never been anywhere near the place, OmenHonkey so I can't help with any info but I do hope you have a great hunt! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I sure will Echo. Hook up the camper and come join us!! I love the challenge of hunting a place that I've never seen got a couple great guys going with me. You would be a great addition!! Your more than welcome!!

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
I sure will Echo. Hook up the camper and come join us!! I love the challenge of hunting a place that I've never seen got a couple great guys going with me. You would be a great addition!! Your more than welcome!!

It's mighty tempting and I appreciate the invite but I've already got other hunt plans set for this week, OmenDude. Let's shoot for another WMA hunt down the road a bit!

buckshed

Good luck omenhonkey...kurz has some nice deer..I see some nice ones crossing the road on the way to my property.