*7 coyote day* {updated with big black dog}

Roger T

I'm having the same problem this year. I guess trapping our club for 4 years is starting to pay off. It's a good problem and a bad problem if you love to trap them. Lol.

Yessir, trappem to thin them out but i want more so i can trappem! Lol

mpwarrak

Wow, that's great! Lots of vicious dogs there. I love the coloring of the one in picture #5.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!!!!! Very productive day!!! Congrats!!

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
They aren't warm and cuddly like Disney says. Get em' all.

35 Whelen

This is what is needed on the public land where I hunt!

Highintheshoulder

Keep up the good work !!!! Maybe you will have a 10 yote day

NastyBruises11B

First off, congrats on the success and great job getting rid of so many yotes.
But...
I just gotta say man, I hate to see them suffer. I want them all killed as much as the next guy, and I shoot every one I see, but I guess I just don't see the point in letting them suffer any longer than you have to just to get a live picture. I don't know why this bothered me so bad. I'm fine with killing, I have no problem with it. It's the unnecessary suffering I reckon. It ain't the coyotes fault they kill fawns...they're natural predators.
Maybe it's the Budweiser talking.
But again....congrats on the harvest. Keep up the good work.

Cleankill47

They don't suffer in the traps, man. Sure, a few look angry, but the shot to the head they get while in a trap is a hundred times better than the rushed gut shot they get from guys in treestands who don't know their trajectories, and a thousand times better than the natural deaths they usually get.

Don't worry, man.

To the OP, nice catches! Good work!

furtaker

First off, congrats on the success and great job getting rid of so many yotes.
But...
I just gotta say man, I hate to see them suffer. I want them all killed as much as the next guy, and I shoot every one I see, but I guess I just don't see the point in letting them suffer any longer than you have to just to get a live picture. I don't know why this bothered me so bad. I'm fine with killing, I have no problem with it. It's the unnecessary suffering I reckon. It ain't the coyotes fault they kill fawns...they're natural predators.
Maybe it's the Budweiser talking.
But again....congrats on the harvest. Keep up the good work.
:crazy:

Any advice for a new trapper you can send my way please pm me. Had hard time catching em. Caught a couple but seemed to miss way more than I thought I would.

cmriner

You are my new hero!! Keep up the good work...