Ruger LCP

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

paulito

I had looked at some of these tests and have settled on alternating. I got 3 of each ( ball vs defensive round) in my mag. Figure it can't hurt.

I also agree that the 380 is marginal for defense but as mentioned before, i haven't seen the first person that was happy to get shot with a 22 either. On top of that, saw video this week on the news where a shop owner went toe to toe with would be robbers. Neither party scored a hit i don't think but the bad guys hauled tail probably with a full load in the pants if ya catch my drift.

better to have than not have. My LCP goes with me everywhere, every day. Its just to easy and comfortable not to. I've got bigger stuff in the truck and the home as the need arises. Would i prefer to have my 1911 on me, of course but it don't fit into my work environment but the LCP does.

sbroadwell

Yeah, a .380 is certainly better than a rock!
I debated long and hard about getting an LCP. Then, looked at an LC9, got that instead. It's only a little bit bigger, but is a full sized 9mm.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
My Body Guard looks like a wallet in the back pocket of my Khakis at work with this holster

Attachments

• IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 284

SC Hunter

I carry a lcp in a desantis pocket holster in my back right pocket. I literally carry it everywhere I go and forget it is even there. I would much rather carry my glock but I tend to carry the lcp more. It's definitely not a get in a extended shootout type of gun but for a get off me and me get to the truck gun it will work!