Setting the trap this week....

Arrow3

They are kinda small but I hope I can catch a lot of them and get them out of there....If I can catch one over 100lbs I will have it worked up into sausage...:banana:

Attachments

• CDY_0007%20%28600%20x%20450%29.jpg
    CDY_0007%20%28600%20x%20450%29.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 389

gadeerwoman

Hey, I think a little hog hunt is in order Brandon. My rifle and bow need a little exercise anytime you want.:cheers:

Rays123

good luck bud..... your lucky someone hasnt freaked out about the corn in the picture yet. the other day i posted about puttin some out for hogs and automatically i got a post about how its illegal to hunt over corn.... but again good luck with them hogs

Arrow3

good luck bud..... your lucky someone hasnt freaked out about the corn in the picture yet. the other day i posted about puttin some out for hogs and automatically i got a post about how its illegal to hunt over corn.... but again good luck with them hogs

Well , the corn was put out for the turkeys....The hogs just ate it all....Now im gonna trap them...Perfectly legal to shoot a hog inside a trap with a bunch of corn..:)

Rays123

Well , the corn was put out for the turkeys....The hogs just ate it all....Now im gonna trap them...Perfectly legal to shoot a hog inside a trap with a bunch of corn..:)

hahahaha :rofl: good point