weekend hunt

hawg dawg

We had a lot of pressure on us this weekend. Bud123 had a gun hunt that he took care of. Me and Ronnie took a group of guys from Zimbabwe, Africa. They are professional hunters and middle ga wild boars took them on their very first wild boar hunt. What a time we had. We bayed up these three boars that stayed together. I have never seen such a mess. We was finally able to bust them apart. We caught two at the same time and was able to take with a knife. About 45 minutes later Rufus bayed up the last one and we also took him with a knife. Even though they was from Africa and have seen great hunts they were thrilled to have participated in a good ole fashion dog and knife hunt. As always we started as strangers and the hunt brought us together as friends and a trip to Africa to hunt bush pigs:bounce: Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• scott hunting 012.jpg
    scott hunting 012.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 393
  • scott hunting 001.jpg
    scott hunting 001.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 418
  • scott hunting 006.jpg
    scott hunting 006.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 390
  • scott hunting 009.jpg
    scott hunting 009.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 387
  • scott hunting 010.jpg
    scott hunting 010.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 379

HOGDOG76

Real nice boars.i like that blaze the big black one has on his face.

bud 123

hog hunt

great hogs.we made some hunter real happy this weekend.i know yall had yalls hands full with those hogs.i know when you called me what was going on it was a fight for all.
but we made some first time dog hunters real happy.MGWB had a great weekend.the father and son i took hunting stuck there first hog with a knife and had a blast.
patch up all the dogs so we can get back at it.
hawg dawg you can be ower truck drive now untell your leg gets better.:bounce: