Its not finished but

It is definitely gonna be big! It was just sewn up, so it has to dry and be touched up and painted but i got a pic anyway!

I guess the gal in the second pic does not come with the bear mount...too bad too!:bounce::bounce:

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_1410-1.jpg
    IMG_1410-1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 536

WTM45

Nice! Taking shape and will be ready to stand in the gameroom this fall!

Just bought my NY licenses today. The wallet is much lighter tonite.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Big bear! Chad, is that the bear you killed in Maine, or New York, last year?

Big bear! Chad, is that the bear you killed in Maine, or New York, last year?

Got him in NY last November Nic! He was a good sized one and is 2nd largest Black Bear i ever got.

WTM,...what county are you gonna be hunting??

Over by Cairo. Think that's Greene.
I've got a few spots, mostly Catskills.

Green borders the eastern part of Delaware County. I hunt the western edge of Delaware county and all of Broome County. MY place is right on the NY/PA border near the Susquehanna River.

WTM45

Green borders the eastern part of Delaware County. I hunt the western edge of Delaware county and all of Broome County. MY place is right on the NY/PA border near the Susquehanna River.

Lots of critters down there! Better DMP permit chances and some really nice country!:cheers:

Let me know via PM when you are up this way. I'd be proud to buy a fellow Soldier a cold beer and a steak!:flag:

Lots of critters down there! Better DMP permit chances and some really nice country!:cheers:

Let me know via PM when you are up this way. I'd be proud to buy a fellow Soldier a cold beer and a steak!:flag:

Might be a while before i am in that area... I will be in Boston this weekend for a family function. I will also be going to Syracuse on the 19th for the NYS Big Buck Club Banquet. I got an award for my bear which is being presented at the banquet...Other than that though, i do not knwo when i will be in Delaware County again. Wish i had known you were so close last month, cause i was at my house up there for a week!!!

WTM45

Have fun in Beantown, and congrats on the award!

The offer stands anytime you do get up here this fall/winter!

Have fun in Beantown, and congrats on the award!

The offer stands anytime you do get up here this fall/winter!

Probably make a trip up in January or early February for some Snowshoe Hare hunting. Gonna have to get you up to the house for that! It is really fun!