Scotland Co. NE Missouri weekly lease

Squeaky

I have a 384 acre farm in Scotland Co. MO. Farm is about 10 miles south of Iowa state line and 5 miles north of Memphis, MO. Farm consist of timber draws, 80 acres of mixed timber/pasture and rest in beans this year. There is real good supporting timber to the north and south of this farm. The bucks will be cruising the draws on this farm while moving back and fourth between the timber to the north and south. Scotland Co. has been a 4 pt. on one side county for several years now. It is one of top counties in state. Looking to offer DIY bow hunts for 3 hunters max from Sep. 15th thur Oct. 20th. $700 per person w/lodging. I also will sell first 5 days of rifle season Nov. 13th thur 17th. $1500 per person w/lodging. I am not an outfitter just willing to offer some hunts on my personal lease during the times I can't hunt farm. If interested shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

tom turkey 2x2

Turkey hunt

Do You have the turkey lease? How is the turkey population? what would Y ou charge for a turkey hunt next spring for two?

Jumper12

I am very interested in talking with you. Please forward your number or you can call me, Lamar 770 362-4261 or 770 318-7115. Thanks

Squeaky

Guy's I will do first week of gun season on this farm for $1200 per man up to 3 hunters (need 3 hunters to book farm in other words). The price includes lodging so that's $300 off asking price. Also still have opening week of bow season thur second week of Oct. open. will do a 5 day hunt for $600 per mann...$100 off asking pice. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Mike