Hog doggin' at The Duck Roost

bullsprig1100

Well, I see where my club President (Scott Glenn) took a Father and Son team on their first deer doggin' adventure at The Duck Roost! Michael and Austin joined our members for what sounded like a great day! See the Deer Hunting forum for the details. Michael shot a nice buck, and I think Austin had his share of shots!

With that in mind, I would like to make the same offer for a hog doggin' adventure at The Duck Roost. Any Parent/Child team, Armed Services member or young folks who have never tried hog doggin' and would like to give it a try, please send me a PM. We start back to doggin' the hogs on the 16th of January, and will run till just prior to Turkey season. :cool:

Xrallison

This is Michael and me and Austin would love to Try that too let me know Austin loves that place so much I'm gonna see how my money goes and try to join it let me know if you have a opening

nkbigdog

Dave it was a pleasure talking to you last night. What you folks are doing is really a cut above...Look forward to when I can join you..Thanks again:cool:

HOG-HEAD

brandonsc nobody has gone yet, i will get intouch with dave and let him know to contact you....you wont find a better guy to go with

brandonsc

brandonsc nobody has gone yet, i will get intouch with dave and let him know to contact you....you wont find a better guy to go with

thanks hoghead dave tracked a bear my dad shot last year on dawson forrest and was not able to recover the bear i'm going to try to come down for a hunt if at all possible when i return back state side