Looking for help!

CCROLAND

I have gotten involved with a nonprofit organization that takes handi-cap kids, terminally ill kids, kids of single parents, or kids where the parents are disabled hunting, fishing, and camping in the outdoors. We are looking for kids to be able to take hunting and fishing. We will come to the kids or get them to us. There is "NO" charge for this. We do fundraisers and take donations to do this. We will even allow you to guide the kid if you know them or have worked with them before. All you have to do is go on our website, cmokids.org, to fill out an application for them. We have several private land owners, preserves, and charter boats wanting to work with us, now we need the kids. The trip will be recorded for the parents to have and we have partnered with Smacked Outdoors, and if we get good footage, they will air it on their show. We are always looking for volunteers as well. Check out our website or on facebook and help us get these kids into the outdoors!!! Kids should be between the ages of 8-25!! Thanks!!
Any questions, you can call me at 229-834-8206, Chris

CCROLAND

Sounds good. We need anyone that can help us out. We really need to find the kids that want to go. The best way to volunteer or be contacted about volunteering is to go to the website, cmokids.org, and fill out the volunteer info and we will be contacting you. Thanks!!!

CCROLAND

Parker, it can be disabled kids, kids with disabled parents, or kids of a single parent family. Thanks for any help.

spurandrack

Take your group to Navarre Beach Fishing Pier ask for Jr. or Dot they run it. They will make a date for you and your kids and provide a place for them to fish. With enough time in advance they might can get enough sponsorship to supply fishing equipment.

quinn

My nephew falls out the age group.I got him to join woody's but his desire is not there yet.Just maybe this sub-forum can push him in the right diresction!

kerry1972

CCROLAND,
Im a disabled parent and step parent of 4....3 of which love to hunt and fish. I have a 16 yr daughter and son, and a 12 yr old son that are having to suffer from being afield because of my disability of not being able to walk very far. Needless to say I have looked into getting a Action Trac Chair with no availibilty of help...sooo..
If you could help me and my wife out with taking the kids hunting this up coming season it would be great.
My 4th toehead is my little girl she's 7 so fishing is more her speed at this point...lol..
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Kerry Garland