ky carter,new club,4,300 -16members max 2014

zraymond54

New hunting club starting up for 2014 in carter ky 4,300 ace LOW MEMBERS

Im trying to put together great HUNTING CLUB/LEASE with very low pressure and not a bunch of rules that cause drama. I have been in clubs and lease in the past 7 years and each year they have there own problems logging, adding new members ,upping the price , not letting spouse and family hunt with out paying extra . Members killing everything they see . THIS club is for a QDMA hunter in mind that wants low pressure land and not have to worry about getting hunted on. We will put box stands and stands up and try to put as many stands up that we can afford. It has . Big Kentucky DEER POPULATION. As well as it home to big BIG BLACK BEAR POPULATION.

I HAVE A DEADLINE ON THIS LEASE March 28 2014
TOTAL ACE IS 4,300 == total members 16 MAX
1300.00 a membership if we get this lease I will sell turkey only memberships this year to help us get going this year so we can plant food plots and stands up and put some feeders out.
270 acres per member 4,300 divvied by 16
Most members will be out of state so property will have low pressure
Members will be able to hunt all game I’m trying to get 16 guys including me that have the same passion on chasing big white tails. With the area this is in this place holds big deer and a lot of them. And there no ways to count the turkeys that are on the property.
Also have 4 ponds witch HOLD DUCKS THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL

THE PROPERTY IS LITERALLY 8 MILES LONG
HAS POWERLINES AND FIELDS STREAMS PONDS CLEAR CUTT EVERYTHING A HUNTER WOULD DREAM OF just look at the pictures
I want a place where I can come hunt years to come and not be trampled on by other hunters and tree passers. and not have the drama of clubs. This lease everyone will have equal oppuntity in saying and making of rules.
I open a bank out in club name and let everybody know balances and what getting paid . I’m not in this to make money. I’m in this to have a place to hunt big whitetails
FACTS ABOUT THIS LEASE
1) 4,300 ACE 2) 16 MEMBERS TOTAL 3) CARTER KY KILLS OVER 1650 DEER A YEAR GREAT DEER COUNTY
4) 3 TO 4 MILES FROM OHIO RIVER 5) PROPERY IS ONE TRACT
6) property surrounded by BEACH FORK STATE PARK, AND KANAWHA STATE FOREST ,AND ALMOST BORDING KANAWHA STATE FORST CORNSTALK MANAGEMENT AREA================= SO BIG AREA FOR BIG DEER SURROUNDED BY MANAGEMENT AREAS
7) will have pin board setup 8) it has up 150 ace of tillable food plots
(9 it has ducks,deer,black bear,turkey and all the varmints and a lot of quails.
Like I said I have a DEADLINE ON THIS LEASE MARCH 28 , so if your really interested contact me and lets make this happen
Can show property just set up a time with one of us
Payment will be made In full for the 1st year and next year be open to do payments plans to help every one out
Contact info
Zack phone-828-808-1941 call text anytime email zraymond54@yahoo.com
Ken fritz -` 616-335-0593

or pm if interested

Attachments

• ky0.jpg
    ky0.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 3,125
  • ky5.jpg
    ky5.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3,119
  • ky11.jpg
    ky11.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 3,079
  • ky12.jpg
    ky12.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,076
  • ky9.jpg
    ky9.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 3,036
  • ky3.jpg
    ky3.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 3,078
  • ky8.jpg
    ky8.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 3,096
  • ky13.jpg
    ky13.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3,079
  • ky1.jpg
    ky1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3,102
  • ky2.jpg
    ky2.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 3,025

zraymond54

Eastern ky great deer black bear population and can't count turkeys tho county shoots anywhere from 1600-2000 deer a year so there is plenty of deer up there and big one it on the Ohio river and also has 3 national forest boarding it and a managment area

Yes there will be camping area on lease I'm try to hook power and water up as well

Last edited:

zraymond54

Also selling turkey membership for 2014
450.00 for turkey season and includes varmints Call or pm for more info spots going fast

southerndraw

man if I didn't live so far away I would be all over this deal...