Arkansas duck lease w/ lodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkie1

My dad is leasing out our duck pits this year. 7 pits in black river bottoms. Lodging within 5 mins of pits. 10 mins from Rainey break WMA (green timber). $2500 each. You can contact him at gwheeless53@gmail.com or 870-679-0207

arkie1

Rice in all fields with pits. Lodging is included and is 5 mins from pits. Northeastern Arkansas in-between Powhatan and Imboden.

arkie1

7 pits available. Located on the Mississippi Flyway in Black River bottoms. Lodging within 5 miles of our pits is included. 10 minutes from Rainey Brake WMA, which is one of Arkansas' premier green timber management areas. Large Bass fishing lake near by, as well. Guaranteed water in fields. Lease begins one week before opening day of duck season and ends one week after the last day. For booking or questions contact Gene Wheeless @ 870-679-0207 or gwheeless53@gmail.com

T Tolbert

Soo it's 2500$ for a spot in a pit ? How many other people will be in the pit at the same time? And is this for just one of the 7 pits

arkie1

I am getting pumped for this season!! Dad just sent me some recent pictures of some of the fields and the rice is doing great. Hope everyone else is as excited as I am.

arkie1

here are some before and after pictures of the fields and pits.

Great growth on the rice so far.

Attachments

• temporary_zpsa18405b9.jpg
    temporary_zpsa18405b9.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 3,187
  • temporary_zps93ce6093.jpg
    temporary_zps93ce6093.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3,167
  • temporary_zps2b9889f7.jpg
    temporary_zps2b9889f7.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 3,173
  • temporary_zps8036e7ca.jpg
    temporary_zps8036e7ca.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,196

arkie1

We try to keep it to a max of four hunting a pit. Most are 5-7 man pits and I don't want them to be crowded.

huntindawg

So are you selling 28 spots or just 4?

arkie1

There were 20 spots total we have the 7 pits and alot more open land for layouts or skid blinds. Shoot me a pm or call for openings because we have more pits not in this deal that need to be leased.

Status
Not open for further replies.