My fat girlfriend

cr00241

Just found this thread. She was a beautiful dog. Sorry for the loss.

Mine is 8 years old now and her face is getting more gray and less chocolate everyday. This just reminded me to take more pictures when we are in the field.

Thanks for sharing your pup with us!

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
R.I.P. Fat Girlfriend. We had to send her on her way today. I'm sure going to miss her. She was my wife's baby and my hunting buddy.

When I noticed the original date on the thread I figured this post was coming. :(

chase870

Possum Sox
When I noticed the original date on the thread I figured this post was coming. :(

I put her ashes in a pot hole in Canada, where she made me proud one cold afternoon. She loved the snow and ice had a thick coat and plenty of fat and never got cold. I have some of her ashes in a ear plug container that stays on my hunting jacket. I have a new girlfriend now but none will ever be able to replace My Girlfriend

Dub

She is old and fat. This might very well have been her last hunt. My Fat Girlfriend has most likely picked up more birds than most dogs will ever see.

The pics in that post were powerfully moving.....just like this entire thread has been.

Thank you very much for sharing your time together with us.

You did great by each other....right up until and after the end. Enjoy the memories and cherish the photos you took.

There is absolutely NOTHING like the love of a good Lab......at least as I've known it in my life.

Great womenz, wonderful kids, super dogs......all joyful and life enhancing.....yet nothing....nothing...can take the place of time shared with a loving Lab.

This thread made my eyes water worse'n slicing up onions.

Reminded me of my Buck....a fellow yellow Lab. Our time together was way too short.

Lord willing more Labs will come one day. :yeah:

ghadarits

She still Hunts with me.
I really like that you still have her with you. I think I’m going to do the same thing when my girls time comes. I enjoyed this thread a lot thanks for starting it.

dslc6487

Beautiful dog. I have had all sizes of hunting partners (dogs) and loved and cherished every one of them. Have 2 that are cremated on my mantle that will go in the ground with me when my time comes. Never will we be separated again...

Latest posts