Smart Yotes

3ringer

I haven’t hunted yotes yet. Our hunting lease has a good population of yotes. If you get busted and they see you or they are pressured , is it best to wait a few weeks to hunt again. How long should you wait before trying again. Do they become wary of your presence .

Yotedawg

If you put pressure on them they will disappear on you. We try to give our places a minimum of two weeks before hitting them again. Longer if possible. We are always picking up more property to hunt because 1) people like us hunting them and 2) it gives us more to hunt thus increasing the time in which we set up on a property. I don't know how big your lease is but if it is on the small side it will be easy to over hunt it. Try to set up on a crosswind as coyotes will try to approach from the downwind side unless you take that option away from them. Good luck and don't get disheartened when you don't see anything. Hunting eastern coyotes is not like what you see on youtube where you see them coming from hundreds of yards away.

Hillbilly stalker

I learned a bunch by watching the "MFK" crew. They hunt eastern coyotes in thick stuck right in your face. Lotta info on ther you tube channel

3ringer

I learned a bunch by watching the "MFK" crew. They hunt eastern coyotes in thick stuck right in your face. Lotta info on ther you tube channel

I will look them up . Thanks