Loos like Brendan Smith is not suspended.

LanierSpots

Uga running out of eligible players. Having to pull a few of the suspended guys back so they can field a team. Haha.

brownceluse

Uga running out of eligible players. Having to pull a few of the suspended guys back so they can field a team. Haha.

We dont have a Brendon Smith but we do have a Brandon Smith if thats the one your refering to.;) If thats the case and it's Brandon Smith then this is great news.......:cool:

LanierSpots

We dont have a Brendon Smith but we do have a Brandon Smith if thats the one your refering to.;) If thats the case and it's Brandon Smith then this is great news.......:cool:

Lol. You should learn to spell before you teach.

It's Branden Smith.

Your pulling for the right team brah. Haha.

brownceluse

I don't always troll. But when I do, it's a true dawg fan.

Keep spelling my friend. Haha.

U might want to check your own message boards. Looks like yall wont have a starter come kickoff if it's true..... Looks like UGA isnt the only SEC team that has it's troubles.:banana: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Stay trolling my friend

Crimson

Sounds like the kid got a raw deal to me. He got arrested for possession and passed 2 drug tests, who knows what the real story is. Kid sounds legit when he says he doesn't do drugs.

However, I thought that it was mandatory 1 game suspension at the Almighty UGA with their stiff drug policies for an arrest? Hmmmm......?????

brownceluse

Sounds like the kid got a raw deal to me. He got arrested for possession and passed 2 drug tests, who knows what the real story is. Kid sounds legit when he says he doesn't do drugs.

However, I thought that it was mandatory 1 game suspension at the Almighty UGA with their stiff drug policies for an arrest? Hmmmm......?????
No thats for a positive test result.........;)

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I guess we could start suspending them for negative results. We are close to that at UGA anyway. It is well know that we have, along with Vandy, the toughest drug policy in the league.

LanierSpots

U might want to check your own message boards. Looks like yall wont have a starter come kickoff if it's true..... Looks like UGA isnt the only SEC team that has it's troubles.:banana: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Stay trolling my friend

Teach me what starter we will be without. :huh::huh:

And all teams have problems...

lbzdually

Banned
If this had been just about any other SEC school, you would have never heard about it or the player would have never gotten a suspension to begin with. I say UGA needs to start doing it the same way the rest of the schools do it and win at all costs.

LanierSpots

If this had been just about any other SEC school, you would have never heard about it or the player would have never gotten a suspension to begin with. I say UGA needs to start doing it the same way the rest of the schools do it and win at all costs.

You guys are learning. Atleast your suspending them. Then bringing the back before the suspension starts. :rofl::rofl:

Just kidding. He does not deserve to be suspended.. Kid was clean

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
This is great news. Maybe none of them will end up being suspended besides Cummings. That's the rumor. Whatever it takes.

troutman34

Guess just carrying Pot around and getting arrested for it is not enough. I don't smoke it, just sell it. Call me an entrepreneur! Maybe have the toughest drug policy of the SEC, but definitely the most lenient Coach in the country. I do see this with last year is probably the easiest schedule GA will have for years, so do whatever is necessary I guess.