Ron Carlson CDs

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
I just finished a packet of CDs given to me. They are talks by Dr. Ron Carlson of Christian Ministries International. He specializes in Christian Apologetics with a bend toward Cults, other world religions and pseudo Christian belief structures. He offered the best explanation of the beliefs of LDS, Jehovah's Witnesses', Islam, New Age, Scientology and various other cults I have ever heard as well as how to witness to the followers of each. I highly recommend them to anyone who has any interest in this type of study. I learned so much. It was truly fascinating learning the history and origin of each belief. For instance, I didn't know the masons were the one's who killed Joseph Smith or the reason was that he stole their secret initiations down to the secret handshakes and incorporated them into Mormonism. I didn't know the meaning of the Crescent on top of each Mosque is because Allah was originally a pagan moon god worshiped by Mohammed's family clan prior to his founding of Islam and it was carried over.

gordon 2

I just finished a packet of CDs given to me. They are talks by Dr. Ron Carlson of Christian Ministries International. He specializes in Christian Apologetics with a bend toward Cults, other world religions and pseudo Christian belief structures. He offered the best explanation of the beliefs of LDS, Jehovah's Witnesses', Islam, New Age, Scientology and various other cults I have ever heard as well as how to witness to the followers of each. I highly recommend them to anyone who has any interest in this type of study. I learned so much. It was truly fascinating learning the history and origin of each belief. For instance, I didn't know the masons were the one's who killed Joseph Smith or the reason was that he stole their secret initiations down to the secret handshakes and incorporated them into Mormonism. I didn't know the meaning of the Crescent on top of each Mosque is because Allah was originally a pagan moon god worshiped by Mohammed's family clan prior to his founding of Islam and it was carried over.

Thanks. It occurred to me to study the meaning of the statement, "not to touch something with a ten foot pole" due your kind post.

So in the same vein I didn't know that the expression comes most likely from barge poles used to propel barges in water ways etc...
re: wiki.

So to be original... I could say the following; "In order to stay on topic, which is a tall order for Gordo, Gordo will not touch your tread with a barge pole! But Gordo can't help himself. Gordo has spiritual ADHD."