its been a while, thought I'd add some appetite pleasers

It has been a busy couple of months for me. I haven't had time to get on here as much as I would like to have. my birthday was October 12, and my wife had gotten me a new little cast iron cooker, that came in the mail a week later. so I had to settle for my 1st son being born on my birthday, which was the best gift I believe I will get again lol. So, after getting settle back in at home with our new son, I thought why not try out some chili in it. So browned a lb of ground deer, half a pound of ground chuck, and then some chorizo sausage, I added the rest of the usual. Beans, diced peppers, tomatoes, and a onion and garlic. I'd say it turned out alright! It was thicker then id like but nothing that couldn't have been fixed.

The steak was cooked, on my Akorn grill, right as the leaves started turning this year. My wife at the time was pregnant and getting ready to pop, and was craving steaks, I couldn't argue with her.

The last pictures were from the end of summer. grilling some leftover chicken tenderloins for the pups, and one heck of a sunset.

Attachments

• eats1.jpg
    eats1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 384
  • eats2.jpg
    eats2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 383
  • eats6.jpg
    eats6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 382
  • eats5.jpg
    eats5.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 383
  • eats3.jpg
    eats3.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 384
  • eats4.jpg
    eats4.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 385

MOTS

looks good and congratulations on the new 1

naildrvr

Man, you have been busy. Happy Birthday, congrats on the baby and , oh yeah that's some fine looking eats.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: