Where's the x-box experts?

rospaw

Sea, Going by you are still in the tube tv era. I would go buy a tv at wally world
rca 50" 299.00
VIZIO 55" 4k 325.00
RCA 4k 65" 549.00

50.00 for a streaming blue ray

A xbox 360 with a bunch of games maybe 200.

So for less than 600 you are up to speed so to say.

HunterJoe24

If you do get one, make sure you get it with 1 terabyte. Those games and apps can take up space quickly and 500 gigs normally isn't enough

PappyHoel

Aint nothing wrong with an xbox when managed properly. They may be mature and know its all fake unlike some kids who take it literally and turn out weird. Ive been playing since about 91 when I got an original nes. But im also old enough to to have been forced to go play outside. Its all in how you raise em! Get em an xbox and thehuner call of the wild game. Youd like that one prolly :cheers:

I've been playing since https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_2600

And everything in between up to the current systems to include PCs. I'm ashamed to say that I can see myself playing when I'm 80.

toyota4x4h

I've been playing since https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_2600

And everything in between up to the current systems to include PCs. I'm ashamed to say that I can see myself playing when I'm 80.

Nice! My uncle is in his late 50s and play shooter games hardcore lol. I just bought an msi computer this year to get into the pc games never really got into it. Luckily I can use my Xbox controller for most bec the keyboard and mouse is just odd to me.

nickel back

Sea, Going by you are still in the tube tv era. I would go buy a tv at wally world
rca 50" 299.00
VIZIO 55" 4k 325.00
RCA 4k 65" 549.00

50.00 for a streaming blue ray

A xbox 360 with a bunch of games maybe 200.

So for less than 600 you are up to speed so to say.

If the kids want to play on line the Xbox 360 is outdated, matter in fact they don't even make 360 anymore, get the Xbox one or one of the new version of of the Xbox one and be done with that part for a while. You will have many apps to chose from play DVD's and blue ray. Your kids will be up to date with their friends also with the gaming side of it.....just my .02