Bacon Wrapped Backstrap

HuntinJake_23

Reverse seared bacon wrapped backstrap steaks using pecan wood, fondant potatoes, sautéed green beans with garlic and shallots, sautéed broccoli, and sautéed mushrooms with garlic and shallots. I’m stuffed!!

Attachments

• 99B066FD-EE6C-4EF5-B2D3-C2CE3E834D2E.jpg
    99B066FD-EE6C-4EF5-B2D3-C2CE3E834D2E.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 359
  • 6D347354-73F4-4AD0-B366-FFBCE7D74C98.jpg
    6D347354-73F4-4AD0-B366-FFBCE7D74C98.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 357

naildrvr

WOW! That's bout all I know to say. It's beautiful.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man Yeah!!!! That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Heck yea !

ambush80

I can't believe that amazing stuff is just walking around in the woods. Congrats!!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Looks great.

HuntinJake_23

I can't believe that amazing stuff is just walking around in the woods. Congrats!!!

No kidding, I don’t get the PETA people protesting hunters; they are always demanding farm to table and it doesn’t get anymore farm to table than getting a deer, bringing it home and eating it!!

ambush80

No kidding, I don’t get the PETA people protesting hunters; they are always demanding farm to table and it doesn’t get anymore farm to table than getting a deer, bringing it home and eating it!!

Amen and amen!!!

It creates a low carbon footprint, it's sustainable, it's non GMO, and free range. What's not to like? Every time I kill or catch something to eat I wonder why people are starving. We're lucky to have the opportunities to harvest our own meat in America.

Last edited: