Poppin corks

Blackston

Any body ever use the "Burnside Bopper "

Blackston

Not unless foo foo is a sho nuff fisherman check em out if ya never messed with em heck of a cork.

Dominion

Yes and prefer the cajun thunder. One main reason is the trash fish this time of year can't pull the float under, so you don't see the bite and spend a lot of time fishing on credit.

Blackston

Good point I like the small one "the baby " I like the construction Still a sucker for slip cork with live bait though. Old habits die hard

ssh

The Burnside Bopper is locally made in Savannah Ga and one of the best popping corks I ever used. Excellent clacking with a DOA shrimp and even use them with live bait also. Due to the weight of the cork it self you can even the little fish moving it. I would suggest to get several different ones and try them and see what works best for you .

Blackston

I'm on your team ssh I'm from Savannah ( Montgomery to be exact) love the bopper Guess I m biased

Chase4556

Saw the guys truck driving around Savannah, and pulled it up on my phone to check out. This is the first I'm hearing about someone actually using them. Their website is down right now, but I will put my order in here in the next few weeks that way they are ready for me to try out when I get back.

Gotta catch some of those trout I see people posting pictures of!

Blackston

River services in T bolt carries em all year

Rich M

Bunny Foo Foo would like those Boppers.

I like the smaller corks but my dad uses some bigger ones he got somewhere. Very similar to the Boppers.