Caldwell DeadShot Treepod

walkinboss01

I haven't used one, but I did see Cabelas has one half price on black Friday. It looks like it would be really useful for a kid.

SWAMPFOX

Jacob, many thanks for your input. I appreciate it. Your input has reinforced my decision to buy one. My grandson is 9 and I think the Tree Pod will be a big help for him. So far I have not heard anything negative about them.
Again, thanks for your input.

1776Flintlock

I have the field pod for ground hunting in a blind. I sent them an email when the tree pod first came out and suggested they not use an almost white color but put camo or something on it

Booner Killa

Can't speak for the tree pod but love the field pod. My 7 yr old has killed three this year using it. Two with a crossbow and one with a rifle and it has been a great tool for youngsters. Great product.

Steve Roberts

I Have one, and use it on a ladder stand in Ohio with a crossbow!! It is real steady, and as close as you can get to a rest on a bench!!! The other great thing about it is how you can strap your weapon to it, and not have to hold it!!! You want regret getting one!! I have use mine for 3 seasons, and bought another one.

coolbreezeroho

I have one and love it. I use it on a 300 yard shooting lane I keep cut back. If the deer walk across you have maybe 3/4 seconds to shoulder your rifle and shoot. I keep the rifle on a steady two hundred yard point. Then I just to slightly adjust for any yardage shot that I need.