Gator athletics

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I sure will be glad when football season rolls around. Things going down hill in here. On real thread going on is the Granddaddy Go Dawgs one.

Only 159 more days to go. :banginghe

kingfish

Bull I heard from a buddy who went to the Gators open practice this weekend that the players are not allowed to walk anywhere at any time while on the practice field. No matter where they are going, it must be a crisp jog or better. Makes me worn out just thinking about it. They may not win any games this year, but at least they will be in shape.

bullgator

Bull I heard from a buddy who went to the Gators open practice this weekend that the players are not allowed to walk anywhere at any time while on the practice field. No matter where they are going, it must be a crisp jog or better. Makes me worn out just thinking about it. They may not win any games this year, but at least they will be in shape.

Yep, it's becoming more and more apparent that McElwain didn't have much discipline or control. They've already made good gains in the weight room.

bullgator

Mkay, Imma still enjoy my 2 "moral victories", though! :D Breakout the dust pan, we going for the sweep tomorrow!

:yeah:

We won game three and are ranked #6, just ahead of UGA!:yeah:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member