173 +/- acres Schuyler County Illinois

NUTT

Just heard from my landowner/farmer he is about to send lease renewal out within two weeks.
Here is what I am looking for...
$5100.00 divided 3 ways= $1700.00 per member.
$5100.00 divided 2 ways= $2550.00 per member.
Needs to be the right group or partnership that hunts together.
FULL RIGHTS-gun and bow.
Farm will have corn and beans. 60% ag and 40% timber estimated.
Long term renewal available. I have had the farm two full years. Lease will be in MY name with you as the members. I DO NOT HUNT THE LEASE. I want to keep the lease just in case something comes up where I currently hunt.
Your contact information will be required by owner for lease info.
Farmer/Owner great guy that will work with us on leaving corn beans if asked but not for free.
Farmer/Owner lives really close to this property on another farm he owns so he is there if we need him.
PLEASE only contact me if you are in the market for a lease such as I have described. I will do all I can to send what pics I have from years past and I do have a limited picture of farm but you can look at it from Google Earth if needed.
Please contact me by text 770-301-9079 or email gobbler@charter.net and I will send you pics upon request. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY
Thanks for looking,
NUTT(tim)

Jim Boyd

Guys

This is an excellent area.

I know Tim / Nutt very well and also know the landowner a little bit.

Tim is awesome and the landowner treated me very well when I viewed / visited the farm on which he actually lives. Wish now I had leased it when I had the chance.

Giant bucks, Schuyler county - the ground speaks for itself.

If you are serious, move fast. It won’t last......

livetohunt

This is an incredible area for giant bucks. I also know Tim well, and you can be assured the farm is what he says. I hunt in Schuyler county, and even know the location of this farm. I wouldn't hesitate to jump on this quick if you are looking for a truly great Midwest hunt! I believe the neighbors touching the East of this farm had a trail camera picture of 200+/- inch beast last season.

Jim Boyd

Just saying...

Both Schuyler County.

Both 2017 season.

Monsters are lurking there.

I hear people all the time talking about wanting to get it done, here is an awesome chance...

Attachments

• 60215954-D63D-4785-8700-C307DAE1E287.jpg
    60215954-D63D-4785-8700-C307DAE1E287.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 552
  • 62641A61-9C41-4A50-8E99-68D4A041B6DD.jpg
    62641A61-9C41-4A50-8E99-68D4A041B6DD.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 553

NUTT

Lease is full! Thanks for all the interest and if something else comes up I'll share it here.

Jim Boyd

Kevin, the last thing I did in my first post was to urge people to move quickly....

Aerial pic.... no one needs to show you a picture of a Rolls Royce for you to know it is a luxury automobile!

Wish you would have leased the farm and joined us in Schuyler!

Someone should have an awesome November to look forward to.

kevincox

Kevin, the last thing I did in my first post was to urge people to move quickly....

Aerial pic.... no one needs to show you a picture of a Rolls Royce for you to know it is a luxury automobile!

Wish you would have leased the farm and joined us in Schuyler!

Someone should have an awesome November to look forward to.

I move to slow these days. LoL This tract was long gone before I saw the post. LoL