Pickems prize question

bullgator

Well Yeti went and shot themselves in the foot by dissing the NRA just about the time I was going to order the 2018 rambler. The place I get them from does the laser engraving on site. Well, their website says they’ve suspended Yeti sales, which I’m fine with. Question, should I wait to see if Yeti regains their senses or are y’all OK with Bison or RTIC ramblers? Or maybe see who the company replaces Yeti with.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well Yeti went and shot themselves in the foot by dissing the NRA just about the time I was going to order the 2018 rambler. The place I get them from does the laser engraving on site. Well, their website says they’ve suspended Yeti sales, which I’m fine with. Question, should I wait to see if Yeti regains their senses or are y’all OK with Bison or RTIC ramblers? Or maybe see who the company replaces Yeti with.

I'm with you! Screw Yeti!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

As it turned out, the engraver had a black 30oz available. I ordered it because they didn’t have a substitute and they’re 200 miles away. I’m guessing Yeti either sees the error of their ways or VZ Grips picks up another brand before next year.