Any Hockey Fans

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
The Playoff championship hockey games are getting intense. My youngest son loves hockey . If you never watched before there are some great games going on. Down to the final 4. Go Jets

georgia_home

Locally, the lvgk's are getting uge support.

Aside from making it this far, they are really working the PR circuit very well!

The open practice sessions, allowing the kids and family's to get up close, and even mug for the kids, has people really supportive.

And they're doing well. Would be good to see them get the cup!

When was the last time a first year team did that?

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
Yeap they are a great team. If they put out the jets I will pull for them. Game and crowd was intense last night crowd waspumped.

Madsnooker

Never followed hockey much but started watching the lightning years ago when they won their first Stanley Cup. I love it now and there are not many sports as fun to watch live then hockey. Anyone that disagrees has never been to a hockey game. I will be at Amalie Arena on Saturday night watching the lightning hopefully go up 3-2. To get beat the first 2 at home and then get it back to 2-2 is amazing!!!!:clap:

toyota4x4h

I was so into it as a little kid I would record games on vhs tape for no apparent reason lol. Growing up when The Mighty Ducks movies were coming out and popular made me love the sport. Ive been watching the playoffs and your right no other sport out there as intense and fast paced. My wife whos generally browsing her phone while im watching anything sports related has put it down all week when I turn to hockey. She said shes captivated by all they are doing on skates and how fast it is. The opening the other night at Vegas was something else.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like the Jets, they put Nashville out.

Madsnooker

Lightning up 2-0 after first period. They are dominating this game!!!!! The roof is about to come off this building if it gets any louder!!!

You guys that have never been to a NHL hockey game have no idea what you are missing!!!!!!

georgia_home

We'll be someone in the Stanley cup!

Whooda thunk it. Everyone is kicking themselves in the backside for not putting down at least $5 on them.

lampern

Yeah pretty nice but the NHL expansion draft for Vegas was rigged so they would be good.

Still congrats Vegas