American Holocaust.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Over 56 million innocents killed and climbing every day.

We often ask ourselves how the German people allowed the Holocaust to happen, yet if we can stand to look close into the mirror we can answer that. We will also answer for it I fear.

Speaking for myself, I don't think I have taken it seriously enough. I'm gonna spend some considerable prayer time seeking Gods guidance on this.

centerpin fan

A black woman is almost five times more likely to have an abortion. You'll never hear that from the BLM crowd, though.

Artfuldodger

I guess we need an explanation on what the American Holocaust is. When I googled it, it was concerning Europeans displacing Native Americans.

gordon 2

Over 56 million innocents killed and climbing every day.

We often ask ourselves how the German people allowed the Holocaust to happen, yet if we can stand to look close into the mirror we can answer that. We will also answer for it I fear.

Speaking for myself, I don't think I have taken it seriously enough. I'm gonna spend some considerable prayer time seeking Gods guidance on this.

I thought this was taken care of with the last Pres. in office? Seriously...

hobbs27

I thought this was taken care of with the last Pres. in office? Seriously...

If he gets a chance to replace one liberal Supreme Court justice, and he chooses a pro life conservative, it will become a huge issue again. As things are, everyone knows there's nothing anyone can do.

Artfuldodger

I'm most definitely against abortion, I guess that's what we are talking about on this thread.

I've never been pregnant. So is there really anything much I as a man can do about it? The only thing I can do is convince my wife and daughter's it's wrong.

The Church has to convince society it is wrong. Christians have to teach, etc. Unless we are going to go to the extreme to prevent it from happening. Go to the end instead of the source.

From a maintenance standpoint if I have water leaking into my room, I'd rather find the source than sealing the crack in my ceiling.

We've tried this with the war on drugs and it isn't working. I'm afraid it's too late. Sure you can outlaw it but look at drug use which has already been outlawed. Look at drinking during prohibition.

We've tried to go to the source by using education but it's not working. Look how many unhealthy people we have in the US. Obesity is at a high rate. People still smoke. People still take a pill for everything. It's not like we don't have the information that it's bad. We just don't care or have the desire or ability to stop. It's easier to just take a pill than to abstain.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
As things are, everyone knows there's nothing anyone can do.

Not singling you out by any means, but this attitude is exactly how it happens. " Nothing we can do."

hobbs27

Not singling you out by any means, but this attitude is exactly how it happens. " Nothing we can do."

You got suggestions, I've got ears to listen. What hasn't been tried?