Couldn't Happen to Nice Bunch: Gators CC Fraud

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If they lose about 10 more, we might beat them.

scooty006

So Malik Zaire has been there for 5 minutes and already arrested for CC fraud?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Them FSU players are a bad influence on the Gators. :bounce:

scooty006

Callaway said he was too high to possibly be involved in CC fraud. No drug test pending, go on about your business...

bullgator

Yep, seasons almost here :pop:

MCBUCK

They will all be cleared of any wrongdoing before the WLOCP. I'm sure this is just some minor confusion about who was supposed to pay the bill at Outback.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

Suspension? What a joke! facepalm: facepalm:

Also...

Callaway was cited for marijuana possession in pleaded no contest last month. The school also faces two Title IX investigations in relation to Callaway, one for an alleged sexual assault that left suspended from the team in the spring of 2016.

Also, no mention of quarterback Malik Zaire. I guess he wasn't involved after all. :biggrin2:

bullgator

Callaway is the only impact player. The rest are guys we were hoping to provide depth. Telford is disappointing since we really needed to see if he could compete early on the O line.
Either way, they need to stay home.

biggdogg

At least Calloway is consistent... He's been suspended at least once every year he's been there... facepalm:

bullgator

Yeah, he is making an impact! :biggrin2:

We'll be too deep at the position next year for him to keep this up. He'll be watching from the sideline while so younger guys play.

bullgator

Gold Ranger

Yes, we would steal it back from a nole practice. It was our jug to begin with! :D

Judging from the last few years, it might be best for the Go Gata to make sure they sneak in. They tend to get roughed up by Noles like a mouthy girl at the bar.

kingfish

Ok Gold Ranger, just read your bottom line and can't stop laughing. I know, sick, twisted and true but THAT"S funny. Best injury report ever !!!