Something no one would guess about you...

Dirtroad Johnson

I don't go to town very often so when I go to Walmart in Eastman I get a buggy & load it down with 12 to 14 cases (24 pack) of Bush lite at a time for the camphouse. :D

Cmp1

BANNED
I don't go to town very often so when I go to Walmart in Eastman I get a buggy & load it down with 12 to 14 cases (24 pack) of Bush lite at a time for the camphouse. :D

LOL LOL LOL,,,, the ex president has his own brand of brewskis,,,, Bush,,,, just kidding bud's,,,, bud's get it,,,,

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I sat at the counter on 1/31/75 with Lester Maddox at underground Atlanta and talked for three hours. It was my best friends 18th birthday and my birthday wasn't until April. Nobody believed my fake id. I liked him.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I watched Michigan play Notre Dame at the Big House Cmp1..............................Largest crowd to eva watch a college football game until they played Ohio State and they broke the record again...........I sat between two guys from Atlanta............go figure........

sinclair1

He the one that killed Able?

:rofl: I looked a lot like Dean Cain who played superman, and was attending a wedding at Stone Mountain, a bunch of kids ran up yelling Superman, superman :rofl:

One of the moms came up and said just run with it. I still have some pics somewhere where I had to pose with them too.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am a superintendent for my job and you would not believe how many of my co-workers have that big tattoo on them.......................

T-N-T

Superman actors meet bad fates

Cmp1

BANNED
I watched Michigan play Notre Dame at the Big House Cmp1..............................Largest crowd to eva watch a college football game until they played Ohio State and they broke the record again...........I sat between two guys from Atlanta............go figure........

LOL LOL LOL,,,, wow,,,, you must travel a lot,,,, congrats on the seats,,,, hard to get,,,,