Worlds fastest Deer Cleaning

My best personal time for having one skinned, quartered, strapped, and iced down is just under 20 minutes.

I like that method, but I have a question about one thing. Why make the two cuts with the meat saw between the hindquarters?

I used to just disjoint each ham from the pelvis and throw the pelvis (with the bladder and rectal tract) away. Now, I just debone the hams and leave the bones hanging on the gambrel. If it's not a buck and I don't save the neck roast, I don't even use a saw. The front knees can be disjointed with just a slice, a twist, and another slice.

Mr.MainFrame10

Everybody can say what they want, but that's a real fast clean job on the video.

bteate

Now that was dadgum fast! I don't think I'd have any fingers left after trying that.

I want a saw like that.

Those saws aren't too bad expensive. I ordered one years ago through ACE for about $30. I seldom use it anymore. When I do use a saw, I usually use my Dewalt 18V Recip Saw with a 12" DEMO blade.

Lukikus2

I cringe when I see one of those guys do that! Can you imagine one mis-slip with that knife? Uuugh! ER if you don't bleed to death. Being fast cleaning a deer ain't worth dying over. Please kids do not try this at home!

Highintheshoulder

Like someone said that knife is SCARY sharp.

rtp

Yeah thats fast. But what is the hurry. I like to take a break or two and have drink when Im cleaning a deer.

:cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
All skinnin` knives should be that sharp.

Ol` boy is fast, no doubt that.

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Yeah that is fast... I'd end up spending the rest of the evening at the ER getting sewed up if i tried it.

Todd E

He cut the pelvic bone so he wouldn't have to circle the anal cavity and pull it through. Same with breast bone area. All about speed. Course, I aint ever been in that big of a hurry even when it was 90+ degrees.

shadow2

Yeah thats fast. But what is the hurry. I like to take a break or two and have drink when Im cleaning a deer.

:cheers:

My bet is that he is running a deer processing plant.
Very fast and very clean

He cut the pelvic bone so he wouldn't have to circle the anal cavity and pull it through. Same with breast bone area. All about speed. Course, I aint ever been in that big of a hurry even when it was 90+ degrees.

Makes sense.

Steven Farr

Bad fast no doubt. That was one fresh deer too.