Attachments

• 4725(1).jpg
    4725(1).jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 1,537
  • 4724(1).jpg
    4724(1).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,536

twincedargap

Nice. I remember years ago in a dog deer hunting club and at lunch after the morning hunt, they’d have a judge and jury. Shirt tails were hung almost with pride around the place with name and date of offense.

Killer Kyle

I do know a guy though that missed his shot at his first big mountain buck a few years back on Swallow Creek WMA. He also missed a big boar hog last turkey season. I...ahem...he missed that big flying longbeard that one time down in Screven County. He also misjudged that Banks County doe and sent an arrow below her. He also missed that big Hall County buck when he deflected an arrow off a limb too. Like I said, all those were my buddie's misses, not mine. But...me, I never miss. Buck fever happens to us all. I mean.......to you all.

whitetailfreak

I do know a guy though that missed his shot at his first big mountain buck a few years back on Swallow Creek WMA. He also missed a big boar hog last turkey season. I...ahem...he missed that big flying longbeard that one time down in Screven County. He also misjudged that Banks County doe and sent an arrow below her. He also missed that big Hall County buck when he deflected an arrow off a limb too. Like I said, all those were my buddie's misses, not mine. But...me, I never miss. Buck fever happens to us all. I mean.......to you all.

I missed a hog Thurs morning on Cohutta, but ssshhhh don't tell anyone ;)

Clipper

Glad to see some folks are still taking shirt tails for misses. We did that when I first started hunting back in the sixties. I've lost a couple myself:). Good old tradition that adds fun to the hunt.