Baker Mayfield "the gesture"

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
That boy must have some blood in him from the West Georgia/East Alabama area :rofl:

I had to LOL at the commentators, you can see that at any given gas station in this area on weekends when the local kids that age start their banter back and forth

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
His coach was about in tears when he was talking to the media and letting everyone know that he wouldn't start the game this week against West Virginia.. He'll play, he just won't start.. :rolleyes:

SpotandStalk

His coach was about in tears when he was talking to the media and letting everyone know that he wouldn't start the game this week against West Virginia.. He'll play, he just won't start.. :rolleyes:

Yeah I find it hard to believe they were both that upset. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can't believe he got "punished" for it.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe he got "punished" for it.

In all fairness, he had a lot of provocation. Kansas players refused to shake hands at the coin toss, and then a blatant play that should have been called for targetting but wasn't.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In all fairness, he had a lot of provocation. Kansas players refused to shake hands at the coin toss, and then a blatant play that should have been called for targetting but wasn't.

Yep and I bet nothing happened to the Kansas players.

lbzdually

Banned
People are saying he does not deserve the Heisman because of this. Where were these people when Jameis Winston was sexually assaulting co-eds and stealing? I'll tell you what the difference is and it's the same reason Reggie White was never harassed about him praying and Tim Tebow was.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
People are saying he does not deserve the Heisman because of this. Where were these people when Jameis Winston was sexually assaulting co-eds and stealing? I'll tell you what the difference is and it's the same reason Reggie White was never harassed about him praying and Tim Tebow was.

Any argument on morals went out the window when they gave Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, and Johnny Manzeil the trophy.

Coenen

Reggie wasn't a quarterback? :huh:

SpotandStalk

Anybody who thinks he doesn't deserve the Heisman b/c of his gesture is just plain foolish and a dadgum hypocrite.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"It is a tale told by an idiot. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."