Captain Gut Hook !
Glad your ok Bo$$

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Glad to you and yours are ok Bo$$.

Prayers for your neighbors and their families

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Just got back from checking on the cattle ranch. It was unbelievable. The home that sits own land that joins my pasture on the North side was destroyed. The house on the land that joins me on the east side and everything around is was basically gone. There was a fatality in that home. There was an old couple who lived there and I would stop by and talk to the every once in a while. The man made it but unfortunately his wife didn't. We finally come through on the back side of where my cows, hay barns, other out buildings and catch pen are. There was not even a limb blow out of a tree. I was expecting a lot more damage. Sad for the Couple whose house was about 500 yards from my back fence. There are a lot of houses from extensively damaged to completely destroyed scattered along the path through the countryside. Barns and grain silos lying out in the middle of fields. There is a two story house less than 2 miles from here, and the first floor was a 1/4 of a mile away blown against the trees that border the river. Mother nature can unleash some powerful storms.

Wow! I heard about the lady losing her life on the local news this morning

T-N-T

Dang boss. That's sad about all those families

I'm glad to hear you are good though.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It would have had to get down in my cellar to get me.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Wow, that is crazy Bo$$, sad about all the damage, but I'm glad you are ok.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Well, this morning my wife's car got the keys locked in it while it was running. We had to call a locksmith, then about an hour ago I met my parents with my kids and my son locked my can with it running and the keys in the ignition. I had to gety wife to drive 20 miles to bring the spare key. Smh both vehicles had the keys locked in while they were both running in one day. Howany can say that. Smh big time.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Dang.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
That's why I have a hide a key on my trucks. Just a few dollars saves a lot of headache.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Gonna try to get the one for
The new truck tomorrow. Better not speak to soon

mark-7mag

That sucks Matt. That sorta thing sets me off

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I have one on my truck, told the wife to get one, but no go. The van has a funcky type key though.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
My wife didn't even pull in the parking lot. She drove by and hit the button and saw me open the door and kept going. Lol

mark-7mag

You’re right

Status
Not open for further replies.