Influence the Bowl Tie Breaker

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well the three who tied in the Bowl Game Challenge need your help.

They are going to submit their predictions via PM but they could use our help in influencing their guesses.

So post which team will win, total number of points scored, and the number of points by the winning team.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
want the Dawgs but

Bama

Madsnooker

Cmon guys, your not helping me with just a score prediction?
I need some meat on the bone!!!;)

Tell me why the pups will beat bama, or, why bama will beat the pups? Like some stats that could be meaningful when they line up against each other, or, who is injured and not playing that could have an impact.:huh:

bullgator

I'm pulling for the dawgs, but.......

Bama is healthier than they've been in a while and it showed Monday. Bama's team size and trench control eek out a win.

Bama- 27
UGA- 21

bilgerat

Senior
I don't need any help, I know whos gonna win and what the score will be :cool::biggrin2:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
bama defense is healthy! and more rested.

Madsnooker

This is laughable!!!!

Yall talk smack all season and then when its on the line, You cant even give some reasons for why your team will win?

Thanks to the 2 or 3 that gave any info.:bounce:

Matthew6

Banned thug
good morning thug. Bama will stop the run Georgia will be forced to throw. bama d backs make critical stops when from tries to throw. Bama cruises 35 to 17. all this is just a guess and fantasy hope it helps:hair:

Madsnooker

good morning thug. Bama will stop the run Georgia will be forced to throw. bama d backs make critical stops when from tries to throw. Bama cruises 35 to 17. all this is just a guess and fantasy hope it helps:hair:

Now thats what I'm talkin bout!!!! The rest of you need to man up!!!!:clap:

bullgator

I'm pulling for the dawgs, but.......

Bama is healthier than they've been in a while and it showed Monday. Bama's team size and trench control eek out a win.

Bama- 27
UGA- 21

Well Snook, I wasn't far off.