ATL boat show tix

Limitless

I have two sets of 2 free tickets to the boat show next weekend. The first 2 PMs I receive gets them.

LTZ25

Why pay to look at something somebody is selling , this has very little for freshwater fishermen .

Limitless

Well, sport, these tickets were free. But more importantly, the Boat Show has a great deal on display for fresh and salt water fishermen. In addition to the boats for sale at significant discounts there are a number of displays including trolling motors, electronics, outboards, etc.

LTZ25

How are they free if you buy them after a $2.00 discount ? I've always gone to the show and what fishing stuff at show is mostly striper ,

Limitless

If you read my original post you would see that I was giving comp tickets away. I'm sorry you didnt like the show, but that's no reason to make false claims like it has "very little for freshwater fishermen".

oops1

Buzzard Expert
If you read my original post you would see that I was giving comp tickets away. I'm sorry you didnt like the show, but that's no reason to make false claims like it has "very little for freshwater fishermen".

Some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining.