O.K.....I should know this........

H

HT2

BUT I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

When typin' and changin' the "Font" or the "Size" or the "color".........

How do you do both at the same time?????

I got the "color" down and I got the "size" down separately......But, I can't figure out how to make the "COLOR" and "SIZE" work together......

I'm really ashamed to even ask......

I should know this.......Me being the computer expert and all...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

reylamb

test

Highlight the text you want to change the font on, the choose the font, color, and size for the highlighted sections. Keep in mind that after you change one thing you will need to highlight everything over again. In other words, after you change the font, highlight the text again and then change the color.

Last edited:
H

HT2

Rey.....

I guess I'm a little slow.....

Once I choose the "FONT" it won't let me choose anything else until I type that which I have chosen for the "FONT"...... ::huh: ::huh:

Jeff Phillips

Tim - Place your curser beside the text, after is's in the text box, hold your left mouse button and drag it back over the text to highlight it. Then select your color.

Toliver

Geez, Mr Posterextraordinaire!! GET A CLUE!!

QuakerBoy

do you understand or not???????

H

HT2

O.k........

I fixin' to open up a can!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll better take it easy on me.......... :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

dutchman

My eyes hurt!

Just be careful none of ya'll change to a color that clashes too badly with the background. Please.

Toliver

You have to be smarter than the equipment!!

QuakerBoy

Toliver said:
You have to be smarter than the equipment!!

who is helping you

H

HT2

Well "elmoelmoelmoelmo"!!!!!!!!

I didn't figure it out.....

JIMBO had to tell me!!!!!!!!

What a "dummy"!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Al33

Tim,

Type if first, then highlight it, then go to color and pick it. Then highlight it again, go to size, and pick it.

Good luck,

Al

H

HT2

Jimbo.......

Bowbender said:
TIM is on the phone with me............right now asking how to do this!!!!!!!!
You didn't have to tell everybody that!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D