Benton shooters supply 3d shoot 5-6

Crow T

WOO HOO! I was thinking there wasn't going to be any shoots this weekend and I was gonna be home bored out of my mind. I'll be there Saturday and will probably make a whole day out of it. Fun fun fun!!

BobbyNSian03

Made it both days for some more practice before state!! Great course and better company!! Thanks Matt and Manda for another fun filled weekend!! :fine:

Etoncathunter

All I was asking was "Is this a regular range (since it does appear to be part of the Benton shooters supply sporting clays range/club) set up for regular use, or is the archery part ONLY during the MONTHLY events?" I'm trying to find a club/range or what ever I can shoot at regularly multiple times a week. I live in a subdivision and shooting any range longer that 10-15yds is not an option for me. I don't want to be one of "those people" I hear all of you complain about that only pick up a bow the day before season starts. Unfortunately the only 2 ranges I can find are 50mi to my east and my west, gas make neither of those an option more than once or twice a month. Benton is a heck of alot closer and easier on the gas with no mountains to go over.