Prayers needed!!!!!

bamaboy

Prayers sent soldier!!!

Hunter922

He's out of surgery but clot is so large they are going back into surgery tomorrow. But the DR said its looking good. Gonna be hurting for a while. Gotta love the old tough guy.

good news. still praying for you guys..

BobbyNSian03

Still sending prayers for a great recovery after tomorrow!

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
So glad you got good news.

oldgeez

prayers going out, sniper..danny is tough::;::;

Drill146

Dad has a second procedure today. Nurse said he's resting well and doing great. Sweeping from the clot has gone down but he isn't out of the woods yet.

100hunter

Prayers sent.

BowanaLee

Dad has a second procedure today. Nurse said he's resting well and doing great. Sweeping from the clot has gone down but he isn't out of the woods yet.

Sounds great ! ...Could be from the power of prayer. I just shot another load your way. ::; ::; ::;

Drill146

Update on my dad. The swelling is worse than it has been yet. Currently in for yet another procedure. I talked the DR and he said this could go on for a week. He's still in good spirits but not out of the woods yet.

Drill146

Clot over half gone now. Swelling reduced and he's actually hungry and eating. Best need I've heard in a week.

Drill146

Best news in a week. Clot is completely gone. Thank you all for the prayers, thoughts and wishes. He will be able to come home from hospital Sunday monday

oldgeez

whoop, whoop:yeah::yeah:

Dingo26

Thank you

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I've had a rough few weeks and with the help of good people praying the Good Lord heard them and pulled me through. I've got a very long road to full recovery but am on the right road now and just have to do what the Dr.'s tell me. Again thanks for all those in the archery family for helping me in this time of need. May God bless you all..:flag: