*** Info on ASA Ga. State Championship ***

tomski007

Are the courses in the shade or sun? Might come shoot for fun if shady. :flag:

deerehauler

why do you have to qualify???

per ASA rules.

C. Competitors must be current members of ASA to be eligible for trophies and prizes at an ASA State Championship.
D. All shooters eligible to participate in an ASA State Championship will have qualified by shooting in at least one state qualifier in that state. Life Members and State Qualifier Byes are exempt. Youth and Young Adult (not in college) do not have to qualify to shoot in their State Championship.

BowanaLee

If you qualified in semi can you change to known?
I think you can change class one time during the season but on state shoots you must re qualify.
I qualified in K45 and re qualified in seniors hunter. ASA was good with it.

passthru24

just a question, is novice known or unknown. If known do you all supply the distance on the back of the stake or on a piece of paper, or do I need to invest into a rangefinder? Same for women's hunter class.

Novice is all Known with a Max 30yrds. and we will provide a yardage sheet. Also same for Women's Hunter.

passthru24

I think you can change class one time during the season but on state shoots you must re qualify.
I qualified in K45 and re qualified in seniors hunter. ASA was good with it.

If you have qualified in one class, then that will be the class you must shoot, Unless you have re qualified in another class.

gray bomber

If you have qualified in one class, then that will be the class you must shoot, Unless you have re qualified in another class.
I think the exception to that is for youth. I emailed ASA concerning my son changing equipment since qualifying and not shooting pins any longer and she said it was no problem plus youth didn't have to qualify to shoot state. Just posting for any youth shooters this may affect.

hound dog

Tomorrow am people.

alligood729

Will be there early, but probably won't get to shoot. Gonna be repping for PSE.....my buddy Jim Landrum bout poked his eye out last week so I said I'd be him tomorrow. Gonna have all the 2014 models including the Full Throttle and the DNA...come see me!!

Brian from GA

E.....my buddy Jim Landrum bout poked his eye out last week so I said I'd be him tomorrow.

First I hope Landrum is ok, but that comment alone is worthy of about 97 different funny comebacks. The first one that popped in my mind is the Christmas movie. "You'll shoot out your eye." and from there into the brand envy stuff that us archers love such as "Yep, drawing back a Full Throttle is rough!"

But seriously I hope Jim is ok. See you tomorrow Alligood.

killitgrillit

Lets get show rolling

KillZone

It's party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter922

It's time to shoot.. Here we go...

On our way! So excited and can't wait to shoot!!! Scott you always have a great course. Good luck everyone! :)

BowanaLee

I can feel your targets trembling from here. I'm on the way !

BobbyNSian03

Thank you RBO for a great State Shoot! Also thanks for the great courses and an even better weekend!! You guys and gals are AWESOME!:yeah: