New back pack for Wyoming.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is the back pack which will hold my long range Savage and my Browning BAR in a soft case and a whole antelope plus lunch & drinks when I go this fall to Wyoming. Thought some of you might be planning a hunt out west and might need something like this. :clap:

gt40

PS: You can get one here: http://www.longrangehunting.com/gearshop/backpacks.html

Attachments

• P7170004.jpg
    P7170004.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 676
  • P7170005.jpg
    P7170005.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 659
  • P7170015.jpg
    P7170015.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 693
  • P7170016.jpg
    P7170016.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:

golffreak

I like it. Looks like a great way to carry your gear on a hunt like that.

How much does your bag weigh when fully loaded?

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Why 2 rifles? What 2 calibers are you carrying with you?

I have 4 tags. 2 doe antelope and 1 each for antelope buck and deer buck. I want to shoot everything with my Savage which is 6mm Norma BR. with Berger 105gr. VLDs, but if I think the mule deer are to far away I will use the BAR which is a 30-06. I'm trying to cover all my bases.

gt40

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like it. Looks like a great way to carry your gear on a hunt like that.

How much does your bag weigh when fully loaded?

I have gotten up to 60 pounds in it to walk with, but when I hunt I hope it isn't over 30 lbs. so when I bone out an antelope which shouldn't add another 30 lbs. Hence a total of 60.

Now for a mule deer buck I may have to make 4 trips or use our Deer Hauler.

gt40

golffreak

Sounds like you've planned well. Good luck filling those tags.:cheers:

TheOriginal_DMW

Check them out, Since moving to Colorado I have heard a lot of good about them, Life time warranty Period if you bought it used or not. They are good packs and run under 200$

BornToHuntAndFish

Looks like a great pack, but sure looks heavy when you have it fully loaded. Hope your Wyoming hunting adventure is good to you.

TAG

Looks real nice. I just hope you don't have to hump it very far with all that weight on your back.

Bigdipper

I have gotten up to 60 pounds in it to walk with, but when I hunt I hope it isn't over 30 lbs. so when I bone out an antelope which shouldn't add another 30 lbs. Hence a total of 60.

Now for a mule deer buck I may have to make 4 trips or use our Deer Hauler.

gt40

go as light as possible! That 60 pounds is gonna feel like 100 when your done haha

Pavy

Nice pack...I picked up the Operator model when I was at SHOT show a few years ago...they really can hold more than you want to carry!!