Asa state championship

GIBBS

I really do not understand why you have to call about anything the rule are on the web site, and clearly state half and half. I would think every asa state championship no matter what state should be half and half. Are we in Ga. going to have a rule change in mid streams or just make the rules up as we go for who has the most pull to get what they want.

frdstang90

GIBBS if I am reading correctly you are the one that started this thread by asking the questions and the people making the calls are just getting answers to "your" questions.

GIBBS

GIBBS if I am reading correctly you are the one that started this thread by asking the questions and the people making the calls are just getting answers to "your" questions.

Yes i asked a question about rumors that i had heard, and really wanted to know if the rule had been changed. But if you are hosting a state shoot i would think you should know the format by now and everyone else that shoot needs to know. I guess we will find out when we get there. I am not whinning about to long of a course from the hunter stake just wanted to know the format of the shoot and why it wouldnt be half and half when the rule clearly says half and half.

solocam678

Well if the rules say half an half an nobody has said any different why would you think it has changed? When you shoot local shoots are the target half an half? As for the speed it doesn't matter to me. If you can shoot you can shoot. With speed if you can't shoot it jus means your gona mis faster.:biggrin2:

GIBBS

2010 was my first year in senior class, and the rule on the fed web site said half and half, and we shot all unkown. So dont tell me if the rule states one thing that they will not change it at the last min.

B Kirkpatrick

2010 was my first year in senior class, and the rule on the fed web site said half and half, and we shot all unkown. So dont tell me if the rule states one thing that they will not change it at the last min.

Guess we will have to wait to the last minute to find out