'Canes Are Done

steve woodall

Richt has to Richt at least one game a year. He just can't help himself.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Lol, we both posted at the same time. I deleted mine. I knew a game like this was coming for Miami, just did not know when.

steve woodall

We tried to tell tj, but he did not believe us.

He'll win some games that he shouldn't, and then lay an egg against a high-school team. It used to drive me crazy. I liked the guy, I really did. I held out hope longer than most that he could get it together in Athens, but this is the stuff I don't miss.

bullgator

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I knew a game like this was coming for Miami, just did not know when.

Yep. He’s had a good run though for his second year on the job.

If the Barn beats Bama does Wiskey go to #1?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know that CMR won some games, he was not supposed to win, but for the life of me, I am having a hard time coming up with one. I can remember losing a bunch of them that we should have won.

Duff

I'll give him credit though, way ahead of where I thought he (they)would be. He's doing a fine job imo.

maker4life

Say what you want but he's a QB away from being a real contender. Probably wins a NC before UGA.

brownceluse

Say what you want but he's a QB away from being a real contender. Probably wins a NC before UGA.

Anything is possible. When you get to know someone as well as us Dawg fans did Richt we know his tendencies. If he wins a NC I'll be one happy Dawg fan for him. But I'll be honest and could be wrong but my gut tells me if he does it'll be shear luck. Kirby could be Richt 2.0 and that wouldn't surprise me either and we'll see in several years. But Richt has historical records to show exactly what's been said here.

DannyW

And that QB could be a guy he originally recruited, currently warming the bench and wishing he could start for a Power 5 school...

Make no mistake, it was a putrid loss. But Miami is in the same place GA was 2 weeks ago against Auburn...if they win their championship game they will still be in the playoffs.

Just like GA...assuming they take care of business tomorrow.