joe cox is no qb

evan gourley

i know ga probably doesnt have the best team in history but joe cox just cant do it-he made several poor throws in the first half(he should have had 2 picks in the 1st half alone)im afraid if richt continues to be loyal to cox and willie martinez-he may can have them help him coach at temple or rice next year

bullgator

Maybe UGA should get a fullback to play QB :stir:.

LanierSpots

He is good, then he is bad. Very skakey...

Lets hope for Georgias hope that Murray is better next year

deerhunter70

I'm sure glad he's a senior!!!! He will be gone after this year and hopefully Bozo and silly Willie too...

ACguy

i know ga probably doesnt have the best team in history but joe cox just cant do it-he made several poor throws in the first half(he should have had 2 picks in the 1st half alone)im afraid if richt continues to be loyal to cox and willie martinez-he may can have them help him coach at temple or rice next year

Joe cox is a great leader and he is what UGA needs at QB :biggrin2: .

I was really hoping Richt would let Cox try to come back at the end but they just pulled him out . I wanted to see 2 more INTs. I am surprised the WRs don't have more drops with the way he throws the ball high and leaves them open to get hammered. Did Green ever come back into the game after he got hit?

Murphy

Logan don't look much better My 12 year old daughters softball arm looked bigger than his throwing arm he didn't impress me with the lil time he was in

marknga

GONetwork Member
How do you 'underthrow the sideline"

Better days ahead for the DAWGS.... gotta be.

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
i said weeks ago that the best we could do was a mediocre 500ish season.... Cox will not be here next year... what is CMR doing hoping to have a respectable season? lil late for that! Saddle up next years guy.... good, bad, or really ugly!

MudDucker

Staff member
I was all for giving Cox his shot. He is a good kid, unfortunately, he has flopped. He has a good arm, but his head is just not screwed on tight enough. Put him under pressure and he blows it.

Hard to believe he never got beat as a QB in high school.

Logan Grey is not a passing QB. If you are going to play him, put in the option offense. I can't believe they haven't practiced it.

Oh well, a deconstruction year.

ACguy

i said weeks ago that the best we could do was a mediocre 500ish season.... Cox will not be here next year... what is CMR doing hoping to have a respectable season? lil late for that! Saddle up next years guy.... good, bad, or really ugly!

I don't think UGA will play any of the future QB's this year. CMR is not going to make his self look bad by showing everyone Cox was never the best QB on the team.

Murphy

To Logan's defense, he was put in a tuff spot.

well you cant really gauge him on yesterday.......he was caught in bad field position against a really good defense that KNEW they were throwing the ball. He wasn't put in a good situation. He's not the UGA QB of the future anyway....

I agree he has no arm if your gonna put him in let him run some play up to his abilities He was put in a very tough spot no doubt

So who will start next game? :pop: