Coon dogs

REDMOND1858

Where is the best place to find pups at? Iv been looking for everywhere I can think and can't seem to find any good young dogs or pups. Iv looked on Craigslist, gon classifieds and asked around home. Any advice would be nice. Thank you

Hillbilly stalker

Ukc classifieds, check Facebook for coon hunting clubs near you. That way you can hunt with the Dam & Sire, which is the best way to pick a pup. Also speeddog.net

Last edited:

Timbo85

If you are lookin for a coon dog witch is a walker look up chuck Clayte on Facebook, if your lookin for a trash runner anything other than a walker they are everywhere

Hillbilly stalker

If you are lookin for a coon dog witch is a walker look up chuck Clayte on Facebook, if your lookin for a trash runner anything other than a walker they are everywhere

That's there's funny,
Want sound ? Buy a hound
Wanna see the fur ? Buy a cur

My buddy has a Stephens cur that is wide open on the track and has blistered a many of them " Marathon running " slick treeing walker. Op might wanna look up Mr Bill Laster. He is in Georia and sales started dogs for a living. He has a great reputation and will take you to the woods and let be curs do the talking.

Hogwild80

I know some guys that has some dogs with pups right now,English dogs,the site is a coondog,pm me and I can give you his contact info,I have a female fixing to drop but you prob don't want a pup,she's a walker,lol.