UGA pleads with fans to not trash campus

ChiefOsceola

attachment.php

Good grief Dawg fans!!! :whip::whip:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I love my DAWGS and like to have fun at the games, but there is no sense in that mess.............. IF folks don't change their ways, there will be a change it how gameday tailgating is handled and most aren't gonna like it....

Jody Hawk

I love my DAWGS and like to have fun at the games, but there is no sense in that mess.............. IF folks don't change their ways, there will be a change it how gameday tailgating is handled and most aren't gonna like it....

I agree 100%. No excuse for trashing the grounds like that. :huh:

DBM78

No way thats 70 tons of garbage. Still no excuse clean up after yourself Dawg fans. I been to UGA games and never seen anything like this.

tim1225agr

This is my biggest issue with people that tailgate on North Campus. That's why I don't go up there. Our tailgate is as clean or cleaner when we leave. I will not hesitate to tell people to clean up after themselves. This really chaps me.

kevina

Banned

GAGE

GONetwork Member

I agree 100% it is sad, but I doubt there is any difference than at any other college, something really needs to be done!

Thanks for bringing this up to the dawg nation Jody!:cheers:

Fletch_W

Banned
If that picture is real, that's the worst I've ever seen it, and I've lived here for 10 years.

But... it was a night game. People had all day to eat and drink and be merry, and have their judgement thoroughly impaired. That's what happens when 18-24 year olds don't have their parents standing over them. What can you do?

ChiefOsceola

No way thats 70 tons of garbage. Still no excuse clean up after yourself Dawg fans. I been to UGA games and never seen anything like this.

Uhm...that's just one tailgating area. There are many many more.

huntindawg

Well let's see ...... UGA, fans, tailgating, football game ........ Where else would I put it, outdoor cafe?

looks just like the trailer parks most of their white trash fans live in....::ke::pop:

I was questioning why you put it here because it's not gonna result in anyway in sports talk...it's gonna result in stupid comments like the one above. Every school has problems with trash on game day. When you get 120,00 people in a small area and they don't have enough trash cans, their trash will go in bags. Add in the fact that Athens 'residents' will come through and open the trash bags and dig through the trash cans for aluminum and this is the result.

huntindawg

Oh and I'm not making excuses for these jokers...I agree, my tailgating area is cleaner when we leave. I just think this was particularly bad because if you'll notice, there's only 2 trash cans in the whole picture. That's just dumb planning on UGA's part. Ummm, I'll think I'll blame Michael Adams.