This years bow...

robert carter

Built this bow this weekend. It got 1" back set and is 66" long and maybe 45-47 lbs. too cheap to buy scales...4 lams of action boo and walnut riser. Hope its as deadly as the last one. Shoots good! RC

photo IMG_1024_zpss25nzibe.jpg

photo IMG_1025_zpseedvcqmg.jpg

photo IMG_1029_1_zpsxgnj2qeh.jpg

AllAmerican

That's pretty awesome, hope it shoots as well as it looks! Best of luck with it...

Barry Duggan

Look at "Little Sister"

Clipper

Looks like you had a productive weekend. That is a fine looking bow. We all know you will be taking game with it real soon. Waiting for pics. :clap:

Todd Cook

Looks like a killer to me. Anybody wanna bet how long before it gets bloodied? I'll say 2 weeks tops. Very nice Robert!

Barebowyer

Very nice! Looking forward to the future success stories...

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
looks good

bronco611

"Build it and they will come"!!!! Look out piggies he is loaded for bear now! Nice bow I know it will produce and fall subject to the masters hand.

dpoole

That big ole boar hog out your back door better look out

scott30415

Robert, I admire all you who can build your own bow. That is truly wonderful and no better way to spend a cold weekend.

BBowman

I see what your doing Robert. A fat hog behind the house and then all of a sudden you built a bow? If that new bow doesn't have some sort of hog name associated with it I'll be surprised. Very nice build cuz!