N Ga Traditonal Archery February Shoot ; now with Tomi's pictures

Jake Allen

Our next shoot will be Sunday February 7.

Course will be ready to shoot by 8 am, there will be a short Devotion at 8:45, lunch will be ready by 11:15, and we will pull targets around 3.
There will be at least 20 full sized 3 dimensional targets et in the woods along a good trail. Short shots, long shots, clear shots, trashy shots, all to make for a fun time.
Lunch will be hamburgers, hot dogs and fixins, plus cheesy potato/broccoli/chicken/mushroom soup.
Drinks and water too.

Our physical address:
2295 Lee Land Road
Gainesville, GA 30507

Shoot fees:
Members - $5.00 each
Non-members - $10.00 each
Family rate for members - $15.00 for a family of three or more
Family rate for non-members - $25.00 for a family of three or more
First time shooters at our club are always free.

Lunch will be available for a $5/person donation.

Our shoot hosts for this month are Jeff and Miss Tomi.

Traditional equipment only. filed points only. No compounds or crossbows may be used at our club.
We do, however, have bows and arrows to lend.

Please plan to come and shoot with us. We will be glad to see you!

:banana:

AllAmerican

Where do you get all the Native Am. pics? they are awesome, see you there.

Jake Allen

Ya'll come. There is a mighty fine weather forecast if you like a cool, clear and sunny day in February.

dutchman

We had a good day by any measure. Beautiful weather, a good crowd, food, and a big time to be had. Thanks to all who made it work!

Jake Allen

A great day indeed! :)
Thanks for all who came; you are why we do, what we do.

Thanks to Dave B for taking care of the registration table, and thanks to those who set that fun course; Gene, James Clark, Steve Angell, Roger B, Gordon and Paul Redavid!
Good job! :flag:

We had a blast!

The next shoot at NGT will be on March 6; see you there.

AllAmerican

NGT Pics

Had an awesome time and the weather was great. Want to thank my shooting partners for the day: bownutz, d/m wolfskin; the Sullivan clan; and many other great folks. Putting some pics after this tag. Hope they are good enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 284

Al33

Thanks once again to all of you that keep making this happen each month! The sacrifices of time, efforts, travel expenses, and labors are very much appreciated.
As always I had a great time and it was wonderful to see a lot of folks I had not seen in a good while. The course was well set. My only regret is that I never have enough time to shoot and/or visit with with all I would like to which is everyone. Hope to be there again March 6th.

TNGIRL

I had a blast! thanks for the set up crew on Sat, it was an awesome course. And thanks to the take down crew that stayed on Sunday! Without ya'll, we wouldn't have the great time we have! Thank you to Jeff Hampton for the devo Sunday morning and for doing all that cooking and making me look good with the food (again!).:biggrin2: I took some pics, not my usual 100 tho!!:rofl: once again the sideways pics won't flip for me!!!!:banginghe:banginghe so there's some special pics I only posted to fb for that reason....sorry!

Attachments

• DSCF3324.jpg
    DSCF3324.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF3322.jpg
    DSCF3322.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF3330.JPG
    DSCF3330.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCF3318.jpg
    DSCF3318.jpg