Kansas Outfitters’s

bacon6

I am wanting to go to Kansas in 2018 and am looking for any recommendations on outfitters ( bow) anyone been and have any suggestions on who/ what part of the state, so on Thanks

Meriwether Mike

Kansas Farmland Outfitters, low hunter numbers and good bow set ups

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Opps, sorry I just saw this Greg. We've talked since you posted it though :D

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Jason Cook at Land of Giants Outfitters can hook you up. They have killed some GIANTS the past few years.

bacon6

Don’t know I’m going with Kansas Farmland outfitter sorry

fountain

Saw LOG at a show today. They had some giant racks on the table that were this year's kills. I listed to them talk, but remembered this thread as well as others elsewhere. Has anyone here had trouble with them?

Tommy12

Saw LOG at a show today. They had some giant racks on the table that were this year's kills. I listed to them talk, but remembered this thread as well as others elsewhere. Has anyone here had trouble with them?

We had a horrible hunt there....we paid over $12000 for 3 of us and didn’t even see a big enough deer to shoot. I am actually ok with that, but the owner has nothing at all to do with his clients. When we left not even a thank you, sorry or nothing. He will never get my money again.

z71mathewsman

I have,they stole a farm from me to get started out there.Enough said.

tobutte

Same. Had a horrible hunt with them. Jason Cook didn’t seem to care one bit about his clients. $5000 ids an expensive lesson to learn. Never again

South Man

Any of you guys go with an outfitter in 2021? Results?

poisonarrow

Went to LOG with Jason. Had a great hunt. Killed a good buck on Dec 6, 2021. I have had different experience with Jason and LOG. I feel they bust their butts for their clients, that is about all I could ask for.