What are your Goals next Deer season

shdw633

To finally find a lease good enough that I can stop looking for something better

Found that in Georgia, now trying to find something better then public land in the midwest that will only cost me an arm and not a leg!! :hair: That property that you listed in Ohio was about as close as I have come to finding that.

XJfire75

Kill my first deer on my own property! Got a few hundred pics in 4 days on just some Big Tine feed so I’m pretty excited to keep feeding them and plant a small kill plot this summer!

I just hope........

to see the sun rise in the middle of November and just maybe watch the big buck do what he does.

Tomorrow is not promised, to any of us.

s&r

Parker67

To get my first deer. Or bear. Or whatever opportunity I have to start putting meat in the freezer. This is my 2nd year hunting, unfortunately didn't get anything last time. But I've got a good feeling about it

shdw633

To get my first deer. Or bear. Or whatever opportunity I have to start putting meat in the freezer. This is my 2nd year hunting, unfortunately didn't get anything last time. But I've got a good feeling about it

I wish you the best of luck and hope you achieve your goal next season!! :cheers:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
To be able to kill a deer over corn legally anywhere I want

gabowman

I hope everybody stays healthy, I get to enjoy time spent hunting with my kids another year, and no injuries during the season. The deer? They are just a bonus.:)

Tideup

Enjoy the time I get to spend in the woods and not worry about how everybody is hunting, what they are shooting or what they are doing on their property ��

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
For either me or my son (preferably my son) to take down a buck that we’ve had on camera the last two seasons.