A couple of Largemouth...wish I had scales

beginnersluck

Catch and release...I'd estimate them both to be 9-10. Caught the one I'm holding on a zoom crawfish and the other on zoom utail worm.
Fun part of it, I was using a telescoping 6 foot rod with a johnson panfish spinning reel and 6 pound test. I keep this one in the truck for spur of the moment fishing escapades. Had one snap the line when it crossed under the john boat. It was roughly the same size...maybe in the 7'ish range.

Attachments

• Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,069

beginnersluck

Nice,,,, probably be a record up here,,,,

I would love to see a 15+ pounder in person...and that's not even close to the record. I've seen a 12 and it looked like a monster.

It't weird how you could have a 10 pound largemouth, a 10 pound catfish, and a 10 pound trout and they all look massively different in size.

Cmp1

BANNED
I would love to see a 15+ pounder in person...and that's not even close to the record. I've seen a 12 and it looked like a monster.

It't weird how you could have a 10 pound largemouth, a 10 pound catfish, and a 10 pound trout and they all look massively different in size.

Yep,,,,

warronl

I'm really good at estimating the weight of fish. The first one would weigh in at HAWG, and the second at ABSOLUTE PIG! Looks like an Awesome day on the water!

beginnersluck

Thanks all. Definitely was a good day. I don't know if I like the days of catching just a couple of big fish or the days of catching 1-2 pounders on each cast. I'd take either over a day of work lol.