missing bear hunter

greg_n_clayton

watch this...all i ask was for prayer for this guy ! I will DELETE !!! Are you a PETA MEMBER Mexican twisting on your ear to make you squeal ??

Last edited:

turkeykirk

Hope everything turns out well for the hunter and his family.

greg_n_clayton

Maybe I should have posted in on topic !! Sorry folks !! I really didnt know that a mexican that squeals like a pig would try to high jack a serious post here !!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope they find the hunter soon....prayers sent!!!

Possum

Banned
Helecopter just flew over house real low with a search light. headed into Rabun county.
Had a guy a few weeks ago walking through national forest behind house yelling for help all night.
I was out of town that night and learned of it the next day from my neighbors who are German and didn’t know they were supposed to call the police or go help the guy.
It’s easy to get turned around out there but hard to believe you could stay lost for more than a day.

specialk

Any updates guys?

greg_n_clayton

The search ended last last night. And it was not a good ending. He was is in very very rough country they say.

Duff

Sorry to hear that

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep, sorry to hear.

turkeykirk

Sad. Prayers for the family. When it comes my time would rather pass on in the woods somewhere than laid up in a hospital or nursing home.

oldfella1962

Helecopter just flew over house real low with a search light. headed into Rabun county.
Had a guy a few weeks ago walking through national forest behind house yelling for help all night.
I was out of town that night and learned of it the next day from my neighbors who are German and didn’t know they were supposed to call the police or go help the guy.
It’s easy to get turned around out there but hard to believe you could stay lost for more than a day.

wait....the German couple didn't think it wise to call the police or see if someone needed help just because it was night and somebody was in the woods yelling "help!"?
:confused: wait I spent four years in Germany - come to think of it they are generally not a "think outside the box" culture so this doesn't surprise me.

Dub

Prayers for the hunter's family, Greg.

I read all your posts loud and clear, sir !!!!!!!!

carver

Prayers sent

greg_n_clayton

googling Eric Tench will give what the news outlets said.